Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Thanks to Christina, who inevitably listens to my dinner-time rants. Things are looking brighter...went with Anna to find her a dress for Anchor Ball.  No luck, but I never back away from a good challege (i.e...finding something for the pickiest person on the planet!!) She will be stunning come Sat. night. 
Random phone conversations again.  I miss a lot of people, and I hate to admit that it's getting me down in a big way.  I'm happy, but there are so many people that I wish I could see more often.  Auburn and B'ham aren't that far, but NYC and Boston and Amherst are another question.  Oy.  It'll all be okay in the end, I imagine.
More stuff going on, but more on that later. 
Last note...Cassie, my fave lil sis...we shall overcome!!  We shall go out with a bang!  This semester will not win!

0 comments: