Saturday, April 24, 2004

Interesting night last night, to say the least.  Band party with No Idea- pretty good for an all-school party.  I usually only have a mediocre time, but I actually can say that this party ranks up there in my list of parties since coming to Spring Hill.  Minus, of course, the massive amounts of drama that accompany such parties.  I don't really know what the deal was with Tereasa and Juan, but it seemed like the spat that they got into affected everyone else at some point during the night. 
Didn't go to bed til 6 am.  Not exactly the brightest thing I've ever done, being that the paper from hell awaits.  However, I had fun. 'Nuf said. I have my proposal presentation tomorrow, and I'm at the point of freaking out.  However, I completely side with Cass on this in agreeing that I'm just at the "I-don't-give-a-shit" point.  I know that this is a huge part of my grade in this class, but I just can't make myself want to do it.  I tried several times yesterday, had actually devoted my entire day to getting it completed so that it was off of my mind today.  What did I do?  Go to the mall with Robert.  My favorite Fairhopian (is that a word?) and I caught up, hung out, and ran errands, but didn't help my paper.  Unfortunately, he seems to have all of his ducks in a row, and his seminar is nearly done.  Oops.  Maybe I should be more like him.
Whatever.  I'm locked in my room or the lab until forever.  Or until my muse/inspiration/magic paper-writing fairy helps me get this god-forsaken paper done.  Ciao.

0 comments: