Sunday, February 7, 2010


I've been MIA lately, and will continue to be MIA for a few more days.  My dad was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma, which is cancer of the bile ducts of the liver.  The good news is, as of today, he's a candidate for surgery, which will happen on 2/10/2010 (this Wednesday).  The bad news is the surgery is a liver resctioning, which is a huge, huge deal--the surgeon plans to remove about 45% of his liver. 

I haven't decided yet if I'll be updating for everyone here or via Facebook, but please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers this week and in the weeks to come. 

Many thanks.