Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Avoidance of anything productive.  Inability to sleep.  So I fill out these things.  Thanks to Sara for this one.

x. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
clowns and being alone in the dark.  *shudders at the thought*  Ferris wheels, too, although Anna, Sarah and Ahsley tried to cure me of that one.

x. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment?
biting my lower lip

x. Are you a pyromaniac?
not as much as some people I know!  i just like candles and such- does that count?

x. Do you have too many love interests?
no, not really.  Being single has that advantage.

x. Describe your bed.
4 feet from the ceiling.  Oh the joys of Mobile Hall...gotta love the lofts.  But I like my extra-comfy futon better, anyway.  Feather beds make a world of difference. I have too many pillows, too many blankets, yadda yadda yadda...i love my bed, though.

x. Spontaneous or planned?
Both are good in their own ways.

x. Do you know how to play poker?
Ha.  Ha ha. Ha.  Yes, I know how to play.  However, the term "poker face" is something that I cannot seem to master.

x. What do you miss most about being little?
fun projects in pre-school, nap time as part of class, celebrating every holiday under the sun, innocence and imagination that fades as we grow up

x. Are you happy with your given name?
love the name Caitlin.  Always have. It's the other part of my name that's not so hot.  Anyone who went to FHS or SHC and ever had a class with me will remember the name that was always called on the 1st day of classes...

x. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year?
I don't know...if...there's...enough money...in...the world...(can we say "addicted"?)

x. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
most of the time

x. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
be in 2 places at once, make everyone happy...etc, etc. etc. 
x. What is your ideal marriage location?
wow.  hadn't thought of this one, really.  I have lots of fairy-tale type scenarios, some at the beach, some at a church, some in other random places.  I guess it depends a lot on the person I'm marrying as well.

x. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
the cello.  still working on that one, though.

x. Something you love and hate?
rain, sand, AIM, girl scout cookies, shoes, lots of stuff

x. What's the one language you want to learn?
Japanese.

x. Do you drive stick?
tried.  failed.  miserably.

x. What's one trait you hate in a person?
hypocrisy.

x. Most frivolous purchase?
oh wow.  every trip I've ever made to Wal-Mart just flashed before my eyes....I have no idea.

x. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
not at all...what a person has or doesn't have is no relection on who he or she is.

x. What do you cook the best?
Me?  Cook?  Ha. (no, really.)  Does rice count?  I can make chicken and dumplings like you would not believe, though.  Call it Caitlin's specialty- grandma's recipe.

x. Favorite writing instrument?
Bic round stic.  best pens ever.

x. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
a lil bit of both.  I don't like to say that I follow the crowd, but I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb, either.

x. What kind of books do you like to read?
You're asking an English major about books. Any and everything.  Except the Great Gatsby.  If I never read it again (12 times in 4 years), I will die happy.

x. If you won the lottery, what would you do?
Invest, travel, pay off stuff, buy dad a new car, buy me a new car...the list goes on.

x. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
Avoid situations in which the two of us are put together.  Casually avoid the person.  Try to find the best in the situation.

x. Do you cry in front of friends
Sometimes....

x. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
I have no idea.  In the words of Anna: I hated you...until I got to know you.  In the words of Emily: I loved ya the first time you opened your mouth.  In the words of CJ: Such a free-floater.  In the words of Ash: You crack me up...I knew you were the blonde I thought you were when I first met you.  In the words of Peter: You had this whole southern thing going on...but you're really a Yankee in disguise, aren't you?  You tell me...

x. Are you a giver or a taker?
a bit of both

x. When's the last time you cried?
Not sure.

x. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
not enough!  Call me a cheap date if you wish.

x. Do you ever have to beg?
for what?

x. Do you think you're cute?
sure, when I want to be.  Not amazing or anything, but enough.
x. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
In the words of someone else:  Call it the curse of too many bus trips in middle and high school, but I have perfected the art of changing without giving too much away.  Therefore, no-  I have no issues with changing in front of my friends.

x. What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
Physical pain: surgery on my ear when I was 17.
Emotional:  Something I'm gonna leave alone..

0 comments: