Friday, April 23, 2004

Oy.  What a night.  Anna and I seriously got into it, to the point where I wanted to shake her, and I know that the feeling was mutual.
I never claimed to be anything other than what I am, and part of that is being a loner sometimes.  I place a lot of value on having a few minutes, or hours, or however long it takes, to be by myself and just...chill.  I come across to most most people as cheerful, happy, etc.  But I absolutely have to have time to myself every day.  I don't know if she just didn't get it, or exactly what the issue was.  But damn.  Talk about having something blow up in your face all of a sudden.  I'm an introvert at heart, and I need certain amounts of "caitlin-time."  People can just deal with it.  The more stress my life has in it, the more I need.  Be forewarned, folks.
I seriously need summer break. 
Happy day, though.  I got a bonus from the boss-man at work today...just because.  Niiiice, says me. 

0 comments: