Thursday, April 22, 2004

Ha.  Papers can kiss my ass.  I am, quite possibly, the biggest procrastinator on the planet.  I have an exegesis due tomorrow, and what did I do today?  Wasted time at the mall with Tereasa.
However, my day is looking soooo much better than this morning.  Tereasa and I had our weekly lunch date, and ended up going shopping.  And I found my dream job.  (Quick side note: most of you know already that I'm not all that excited about the job I have now.  Being a legal secretary/notary public is not all that fun and exciting.)  Most of you know that I live in a fairy-tale-ish universe.  And now they have a fairy tale store for little girls....little girls get to make their own lipstick, lip gloss, nail polish, etc.  They do birthdays and stuff, and it was the cutest store.  They haven't opened to the public or anything, but Tereasa and I stuck our heads in and they gave us a quick tour and stuff.  The whole concept behind the store is making little girls feel like princesses, and I absolutely get a kick out of stuff like that.  (Another plus: jeans and t-shirt to work.  Fantastic.)  But enough about fairy dust and fantasy land...
I have way too much to do in the next 2 weeks.  I'm going to be next to dead before everything is said and done. But, on the flip side, everything is done in 2 weeks.  4 finals, 7 papers, and then summer vacation. 
Enough procrastinating, though.  Ciao!

0 comments: