Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Oy.  The drama that abounds at this school sometimes.  Thanks to Vix for being an island in the storm.  Sometimes you just have to scream....or whatever. The people who saw and/or talked to me yesterday afternoon understand.
I am so tired of feeling like crap.  The medicine only makes me feel worse, it seems.  But only 3 more days of it.  And feeling like crap makes me snap at people that I had no intention of snapping at.  It's like a neverending spiral.  I feel bad, so therefore I'm not in the greatest of moods, so therefore things tick me off that wouldn't normally tick me off, and i get aggravated with things that wouldn't normally aggravate me, and on and on. And on top of that, we are having the weirdest weather....ever.  And I'm used to weird weather.  But I have never seen it in the 40's in April in south Alabama.I had to dig out the sweaters that I thought were banned from my wardrobe until the fall.  Whatever.  Weirdness abounds these days. 
Enough venting and procrastinating.  Ciao.

0 comments: