Saturday, May 22, 2004

I'm recovering from strep throat.
...
Unbelievable.
Party is still on.  No chance in me not having it.  I only have to take antibiotics for 3 days, so it's not even that bad.  I feel somewhat better already- still a little weak, but I'm back at work today.
Amber graduated on Tues. Emily and I, as is our tradition, went to the stadium for the graduation/reunion/fashion show. I swear, these people make it a point to put on their most expensive outfits to wear to a football stadium.  Not to mention, it started raining half-way through...fabulous.  It was actually really funny to watch.  These women (and girls, I should add) in their most expensive clothes...getting soaked.  Since when did graduation become an all-out contest for who can show the most "bling-bling"?  (Oh yeah...when I moved to Fairhope....)
Blah.  I don't feel like writing.  I'll think of something clever and write later...

ETA:
I found this really amusing.  Thanks to JD, I laughed today...What's your Mormon name?  I'm Calina Caroldean.  I think I'm gonna start calling myself that from now on...
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/mormon/index.php
Enjoy...

0 comments: