Saturday, May 22, 2004

I feel like I will be recovering from this weekend forever. 
My 21st birthday was, quite possibly, the most memorable I've ever had.  I got to party with all of my favorite people...all weekend.
Friday night, Emily, Anna and Tereasa took me out, and Adam (bless his heart) played designated driver for the Baldwin County girls.  I think he now understands what a "girl's night out" is really all about.  We went to Picklefish for dinner (gotta love it...)and Insomnia (yeah, it's a crappy club, but it was ladies night, so no cover, and $1 sex on the beach).  Tereasa had gotten this...glowy thing....in St. Louis, and Anna had gotten me a birthday shot glass necklace, so it didn't take long before I was g-o-n-e.  But whatever- we had a great time.  Have you hugged your kayak today?  (Don't ask).  Needless to say, Adam and Emily had to help me home, b/c I would have been content to never move again.
Saturday...I don't know if I can adequately describe Saturday.  It was my 21st fiesta, and ALL of my fave people were in the same place.  Shout outs to all of my fellow xanga users!  We danced, swam, skiied, kneeboarded, ate (we had enough food to feed a small country!), drank, chatted, and ultimately had a great time.  I have a nasty little bruise from falling off the deck (ha. ha. ha.  Next time, the chair shouldn't be that close to the edge...), have acquired 6 new watches and 4 new pairs of sunglasses (yes Amy, I found your watch).  And watching my Spring Hill friends meet my Fairhope friends, and both sets of those friends meet my river friends...it was interesting, to say the least. 
I love everyone, and thanks so much to everyone who helped make my "golden birthday (21 on the 21st of May!!) extra special.  And kudos to those of you who understand and appreciate my addiction to Care Bears!
I'll have some pics up later today, and more up in the next few days.  If you have some, please send them to me!

0 comments: