Thursday, May 6, 2004

I think a line from  a John Mayer song sums up how I'm feeling:
"Am I living it right?"
Sometimes I just wonder if I'm getting everything I can, squeezing every last drop, out of every experience.  Time seems to be flying lately, and I don't want to miss anything, and at the same time, I want to savor every experience for all that it's worth.  I want to know, in 10...20...50...75 years, that I lived my life to the fullest, that I have no regrets, and that I lived a full and happy life.  A while back, life was kind of passing me by, and I don't want that to be the case.  I want to wake up with a dance in my step and a song in my heart.  I want to enjoy sunsets, roses, late nights with friends, and love and life for all it's worth. 
Life is too short to let it pass you by.  Carpe Diem. 

0 comments: