Sunday, May 16, 2004

Ahhh...the beach.   I love it.  I love the sand, the water, swimming in the Gulf, sandcastles...all of it.  I wouldn't live somewhere that I couldn't go to the beach for the afternoon.  Spent the afternoon at the Gulf with Adam, and he's as big (or bigger??) a far of the sand and sun as I am...
I have a lot on my mind lately.  Adam asked me to go to Houston to pick up his daughter in a few weeks.  I have very mixed emotions regarding said favor.  I want to..for him...but at the same time, I'm not sure that I'm ready for that.  I don't know.  His ex has always hated me, probably because she always knew that I was forever entwined with Adam's life...have been since we were 12.  But I know what it feels like to know that even your best will never measure up to someone else...Matt with Vera...and I almost feel sorry for her.  But at the same time, she too will always be a part of Adam's life.  I just don't know.  Going to Houston...he asked me to go with him, and I don't have to see her, and I know that he really wants me there- hell, he wanted me there even before we were back together...
As I'm rereading this post, I sound like I'm just kind of psycho babbling, but hopefully I can reread this and make some sense of it in the morning...

0 comments: