Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 08 Blogging Challenge

I'm sick, which makes me cranky, which therefore means this is going to be short, sweet and to the point.

2 days before Christmas and you want to know my short term goals??

Survive.

Pure and simple.

Between raising a three-year-old, being broke, being in school, and the ridiculous amounts of family politicking that accompany the holiday season, survival is the only thing on my mind.

Longer-term than that--there are exactly 143 days from today's date (including weekends, holidays, and days we don't have classes) until May 14th, which to me is a HUGE date, because...

GRADUATION.  

Cannot get here fast enough. Granted, I still have to take (and pass!) the NCLEX, but knowing that the school part is almost behind me is definitely a light at the end of the of the tunnel.

0 comments: