Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 06 Blogging Challenge...oh, to be a bookworm

So today is supposed to be about a hobby I have.

Reading isn't a hobby.  

Reading is a passion.


Old books.  New books.  Electronic books.  All books. I could go on and on about books...but instead I thought I would list my top books--there are so, so many books, and so so many genres that I could literally list books all day long...these are in no particular order, just great, great books.

2.    Acheron  (part of a series)
4.    Outlander
10.  Eat. Pray. Love. (way better than the movie.  trust me)
11.  Middlesex
13.  On The Road (Kerouac and I don't exactly get along-but still worth it)
14.   The Count of Monte Cristo (probably one of my all-time favorites)
16.   Dubliners
17.   The Help 


Books can take you anywhere.  Can make you be anything.  Can help you see things in a different perspective.

And this is, no lie, what my table might look like at any given moment:

1 comments:

Manda said...

"All is changed, changed utterly. A terrible beauty is born!"