Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 03 Blogging Challenge

A habit I wish I didn't have.  

A habit I wish I didn't have.

This one is probably the easiest to answer, but it doesn't come without some close second-placers.  I am a hopeless electronic junkie. I compulsively buy shoes.  The concept of organization means nothing to me--I live in organized chaos.  

But in the end, how could I choose anything other than the habit that is dangerous, expensive, and nasty?


As if we didn't all know by now that these were a load of baloney.  I hate it.  I hate smelling like smoke.  I hate actually smoking.  I hate how much it costs.  And I have every single intention of quitting in 2011. 
Bank on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I did it three years ago! Try Chantix. It made me nauseated if I didn't take it on a full stomach, but three weeks after starting, I had quit smoking!

allie margaret said...

My very worst habit is popping my knuckles. Its awful and I hate that it bothers other people but its so hard to stop! I do it without even noticing! Thanks so much for you book suggestions! The Kite Runner is number three on my list and I also plan on reading To Kill a Mockingbird and A Thousand Splendid Suns. Right now I'm reading Mockingjay, the third installment in the Hunger Game series. If you haven't read them I would definitely recommend it!
stay well,
allie
http://www.alliemargaret.blogspot.com