Friday, January 1, 2010

recaps

I haven't really posted much about our wedding, except the ceremony script, since we had so many people ask us for a copy of it.

I don't have words for how perfect mine and Mr. Fruitcake's wedding day ended up being.  So many people donated their time, energy and love to making our day exactly what it was, and so much love and thought went into planning it that the day was a magical, beautiful May day that couldn't have been more perfect if we had tried.

I think that I may do a series of wedding recaps, similar to the recaps that so many bloggers over at WeddingBee do to chronicle their weddings. It'll be somewhat time consuming, but I think that I'll be glad that I did when it's all said and done.  10 years from now, it'll be nice to look back at the recaps with the photos and remember the entire day in that kind of detail.


The pictures will last forever, but the little details...those are the ones I don't want to forget...

0 comments: