Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Meant to Say Wednesdays

Chief started something fun!



To Mr. Fruitcake: "The trash ran this morning."

What I meant to say, "Why the EFF was I outside in blizzard conditions this morning when you promised to take out the trash, told me you were GOING to take out the trash, and even said you DID take out the trash.  WHY was the trash still in the kitchen this morning, a full 3 hours after you left for work, and why am I schlepping it out to the ROAD?"

To uber-snotty classmate: 'Oh, you have test again?"

What I meant: "FINALLY!  I have outscored your utlra-studying ass on SOMETHING!  Eat my shorts!  Booya!  Ha!  HAHA!  I haven't cracked a book since before Thanksgiving and STILL outscored you!"

To classmate: "I like your new 'do!"

What I meant: "What in God's green earth were you thinking with THAT?"

Gah...I could go on and on and on...


5 comments:

Jenn said...

You should go on and on! Those were good ones :)

Chief said...

Oh we can all do a hair do or outfit critique "What I meant to say!"

Those were awesome!

Thanks for playing!

Melissa said...

Love it. Especially the garbage one...I hate it when that happens.

Shell said...

My Hubs is notorious for doing that with the garbage.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

LOL at the outscored your classmate! rubbing it in is the best! hehehe