Saturday, January 2, 2010

I take too many pictures

2009 in Pictures

Mr. Fruitcake decided to make an honest woman out of me!


I watched Fruitcake Jr. grow up a little more every day



I conned Mr. Fruitcake into having engagement photos done.



We weren't really this cool...



We started a new Mardi Gras fashion trend...



Shook out the sillies to celebrate the upcoming wedding with some awesome ladies



Spent a lot of time at the park



Got married!!




 

 

 
 Danced a million miles



Helped my best friends move really, really, really far away

 
Saw LOTS of corn between Mobile and Minot, ND



Made it to the not so magical Minot, North Dakota



Got to be a Fairy Godmother

 
Played in the rain



Saw my favorite pint-sized ball of fire turn TWO!



Dressed up as the Pacmans...

 
...and went trick or treating as Pippi Longstocking



Spent Christmas with the best sister-in-law ever

 
And hid three sneaky raccoons in a Christmas tree...

Here's to an awesome 2010!





0 comments: