Wednesday, January 24, 2007

how much would could a woodchuck...oh, nevermind.

Wood chips.

That was our famed GWB's alternative fuel recommendation.

Among solar, wind and water power, he also throws in...wood chips.

Although I 'm a proud driver of a VW Beetle, which so MANY people like to poke fun at (and hey, I completely understand. The wonderbubble does not hold it against you. I drive a yellow goldfish bowl...I get it.), I don't think even IT would run off of wood chips or its byproducts. And for that matter, does that mean that I have to fight off the squirrels when trying to fill up my gas tank? Or heat my house, for that matter?

Again I ask myself, "how did this buffoon get elected to office, not once, but twice?"

Not to mention he mentioned Palestan and Afghanestine when talking about the holy lands. Did I miss something in geography? Or did we add a couple of new countries to the middle east while I wasn't looking?

Wood chips. Look out, squirrels. You've got competition.

0 comments: