Friday, February 22, 2008

random

I'm in a completely random mood. 

1.  "Swobe" is a word.  Google it. As in, "That is the fugliest swobe I have ever seen."  (sweater + robe = swobe.)  And yes, I own one...or 3.

2.  I am so farking tired of cold weather.  Bring me sunshine...please.  I am tired, tired, tired of south Alabama's excuse for winter. 

3.  I am currently obsessed with powerade's new pink lemonde flavor. 

4.  I don't want to go to Enterprise this weekend.  Funerals give me the heebies.

5.  Last night, CSI was on not one, not two, not three, but FOUR different channels at the same time.  Two were Miami, two were LV.  Seriously. 

6.  I am completely addicted to the First 48 on A&E.  And I can't wait for the start of the new DEA show.  I'm a dork.

7.  I want Makayla to have every opportunity in the world to be happy and successful.  I wish my sister would realize what a gift she's been given with Squirrel.

8.  St. Patty-cake-day is almost here :-)  Yes, there will be green feathers in abundance.  And green beer.  Lots of it, since it coincides with two things:
1.  Arts and Crafts weekend
2. Saturday :-)
Did you know the Catholic church had St. Pat's moved this year from Monday back to Saturday?

9.  I don't think I'm going to be up to running a 10K in Memphis.  But I'll be cheering like a good girlfriend from the sidelines with a Blue Moon in my hand.

0 comments: