Monday, October 15, 2007

Thank heaven for little girls

I can't even describe the miracle of Makayla's birth.  Watching my sister go from hardcore party child to Makayla's mama in a matter of several seconds was unbelievable.  Not to mention the sheer miracle that is the birth of a child.

My niece, Makayla Jewel Anthony, was born Friday, 10/12/2007 at 6:55 pm.  7 lbs, 13 oz and 20 inches of complete perfection, I didn't know I could love a baby like I love this kid...and she's not even mine.  She looks like both Amber and Jesse, but her attitude is all Harold.

Mom and Miss Makayla both came home from the hospital yesterday, and both are doing fine :-)  Thank you to everyone who has called, come by, stopped by the hospital or otherwise gone out of your way to make Miss Makayla's birthday special.

If you want the whole photo experience, you can check it out here:

www.kodakgallery.com/catrelle83

0 comments: